Monday 11 February 2013

My Anguilla Experience!


Hi everyone

Well it certainly has been a busy 2013 for me. I have been working on a few new projects, one of which I am excited to reveal today.  First let me say thanks for reading this blog. I love sharing my thoughts with you.

In fact, my blog post ‘Why I am never bored in Anguilla’ is the most popular blog I have written. In that blog I mentioned that I wanted to start a new blog about why I love Anguilla. Well I did. Today I officially launched myanguillaexperience.com. I am very excited about this blog so check it out and follow me. Please also follow me on twitter @ShelleciaB.

I thought that it would be really cool to put a local voice and face to the Anguillian experience. I am going to be getting out there and truly exploring Anguilla and what it has to offer and I hope that you will join me on this journey. This journey will be quite diverse and will cover areas such as exploring our beaches, trying new restaurants and visiting attractions to my attempts to cook local recipes like conky dumplings and pea soup (all my friends are laughing now) and will even include my Anguilla wedding and honeymoon.

I look forward to your suggestions on what I should do.

I encourage you to go and visit myanguillaexperience.com right now and follow me on twitter.

For all the readers of say-yes-to-today.blogspot.com, I will still be writing this blog and I look forward to your continued support of both blogs in 2013.

Remember, with vision and determination, all your dreams, hopes and goals can come true. Say Yes to Success and raise your glasses to love, health and happiness today! Cheers!

1 comment: