Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Make Up Story!


Hi everyone
Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like it, please comment and share it with others.

I was on Facebook tonight and someone had posted this video called ‘Worst Makeup Look Tag: Beyonc.’ Note it said ‘Beyonc’ and not ‘Beyonce.’ I decided to check it out. It was hilarious but I was happy to see at the end that it was a spoof video and that the girl in the video really did not plan to leave the house with that make up look – whew what a relief.

Personally, I don’t wear much make up as you can tell from all my photos. That’s my personal choice. Here you can see the one picture where I actually have semi-red lips...I believe this was taken in 2007 or 2008. As I love to learn and try new things, I have attempted to experiment with my hair and makeup but for the most part au-naturel is my choice.
I should have been studying but.....
So, how about you?  What is your make up preference, hair preference, and clothes preference? Whatever look you choose to wear just ensure that you wear it well. At work, try to display both an inward and outward appearance of professionalism. The bright blue and green eye shadow covering your eye lids is probably a No-No. The skirt with the hem length which is 2 inches below your derriere is a definite No-No.

You get the gist....think carefully about the image which you want to display and about how seriously you want to be taken by customers, your co-workers and management. Remember, there is a day make up look and there is a night make up look.  There are styles which may be suited for your age and body type and there may be styles you should avoid. There is professional wear and there is casual wear.
When you speak about personal development and improvement you should seek to better yourself on the inside and on the outside. It is truly true that when you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, that positive attitude you display causes positive ripples in the universe. So tomorrow, when you go to your closet or to your make-up mirror, think carefully about the image you want to portray.

Don’t be afraid to try something new. Let your true beauty shine through. Do it today.


2 comments:

  1. You are really beautiful. I love reading your blogs. Very deep and yet true.....Handbrake Guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Handbrake Guy. You are very sweet :).

    ReplyDelete