Monday 1 August 2011

To Be or Not to Be

There are some days when we are tempted to feel lethargic and apathetic. These are the days when sitting in front of our laptop or television and catching up on the latest episodes of Modern Family, Single Ladies or Gossip Girl seems like the best possible plan for our day. Hey - It happens to everyone. The problem occurs when this is our life everyday!

To be or not to be is a question we should ask ourselves every day.  What do I want to be today? What do I want to accomplish today? How can I grow in some way today?

For me these days, this question is easily answered. I want to be an entrepreneur so I am working diligently each and every day towards this goal and for me it means investing in my personal and professional development. That is, doing something big or small which helps me to grow each day.

 It also means observing and learning from my environment and others around me.  I hope to share lessons learned during this process with all of you since I am also interested in seeing you learn and grow.

So I am asking you now - To be or not to be? Make that decision today.

No comments:

Post a Comment