Saturday 6 August 2011

Embrace Your Passion Today!

Passion breeds Purpose!

A fitting tag line for From within Dance (FWD) group – a dance company in Anguilla. The first time I heard it, I fell in love with the concept. Passion truly does breed purpose.

I am passionate about a lot of things…..foremost is my relationship with family and friends. Outside of that, I devour books, I have a strong interest and involvement in youth development and helping others and I love travelling and learning about new cultures.

Passion can wean and it can grow and the object of passion can change. For many of us, our passions lurk beneath the surface. Many times we are too afraid to let it show, too afraid of what others might say, too afraid of failure, too afraid to simply be, too afraid to make a choice.

It is so refreshing when you encounter someone who is passionate about what they do. It shows!!  Their face lights up, they are full of energy, they have purpose.  Your passion shines through everything you do but when you are not passionate about what you do, it shows as well.  Personally, when this happens, I know within me that it is time to make a choice, make a change and move on.

Passion breeds purpose.
Let your passion loose today!




No comments:

Post a Comment