Friday 23 March 2012

Birthday Smiles - Thank You!


Today I turned 29.

I believe most women and probably most men engage in some sort of reflection when they celebrate each birthday. I think we tend to reflect even more at the end of each decade. Today I turned 29 and I am so grateful to God simply for that. I will take a moment to reflect on and pray for the families of those I know who were unable to achieve this milestone.

I have had a tremendous 29 years. I know a faithful God; I have a wonderful family, a loving boyfriend and numerous terrific friends around the world. I have a great education and I have travelled to four continents. I have health, inner and outer beauty and strength. I have determination and ambition in abundance. I am grateful for the blessings and opportunities which have come my way and to all those who have played a part in shaping who I am today.  

As I embrace my 29th year and look towards the start of my 30’s, I can’t help but be excited about what lies in store. I have no doubt that there will be numerous challenges and opportunities ahead of me as I continue to create and shape a future which will continue to make me happy.

To all those who took the time to wish me Happy Birthday today, I would like to say a great big thanks! To those who have been faithful friends and family members and who have offered constant support and encouragement over this year and previous years, you are my heroes. Thank you!

If you clicked on this blog – thank you! Please share and stay tuned in to say-yes-to-today.blogspot.com as together we seek to make a change in our life, our community, our nation and our world.

I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. A happy belated birthday to you. I keep your post. Keep posting so that I can keep reading.

    ReplyDelete